Cookie and Cupcake's crazy house.

A mom's blog all about her crazy life - mostly Lilly and Evy and their wonderful adventures.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Why am I blogging?

I thought that this would be a cute way for me to pass on cute pictures and sort of log the girls daily development in a way. Eventually, maybe this could turn into a Lilly/Evy production. They could write their own things and post neat things that they are learning and stuff. Isn't it exciting to think about them being big like that?

Right now this is a Lillivyn production, meaning everything is about the girls! Not just on here...no no no, everything everywhere! Oh, it's just me - really?

So, today we went to the grocery store and the girls were behaving just splendidly, so I took them to get ice cream cones for a treat. As an aside, I really think that Superman ice cream (also known as rainbow) is the most disgusting thing ever invented to eat. So, the girls behaved wonderfully at ice cream (of course they did! they had ice cream!!!), so I decided we could make one more quick stop to the video store. Disaster. As we left the video store, my two children were screaming because they couldn't get the candy they wanted so desperately, which was a sucker in the shape of a large pacifier. I held firm on that because at that very moment, I had just changed my mind about the most disgusting thing ever invented to eat. Quickly buckled in the car, I looked at the clock 2:12 pm. Two hours past a normal napping hour. Whew - I must be crazy! The idea of course, is when David is gone, to elongate the day as much as possible, because my normal 5:00pm quitting hour just comes and goes without any relief for moi. So, the girls are troopers, I am a trooper and I think now I'll go have a pacifier-shaped cocktail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home